Discover Durban – 3 Days
Visit Durban – 3 Nights
Itinerary at a glance:
❖ Scheduled Return Transfers between King Shaka International Airport and your selected hotel
❖ 3 Nights at your selected hotel in Durban – Bed & Breakfast
❖ Scheduled Durban City Tour – Half Day
Garden Court Marine Parade (Standard Room)
Southern Sun Elangeni & Maharani (Standard Room)
Beverly Hills Hotel (Standard Room)
Scheduled – Durban City Tour – Half Day
Departs between 08h30 and 09h00. Returns at approximately 12h30.
This tour begins as guests travel along the brand-new Golden Mile, the revitalized beachfront promenade which hugs the beckoning beaches of Durban viewing the newly upgraded Point Waterfront. Guests will move through the City, viewing the majestic City Hall, and enjoying its humorous history.
Continuing to the small craft harbour viewing the 8th largest harbour in the world. Drive past the sugar terminals and very busy harbour warehouses on your way to the University of Natal Durban Campus where guests will view lovely sights of the harbour down below.
Then visit the bustling African and Indian Markets at Warwick Triangle home to 9 distinct markets developed around Durban’s largest public transport interchange and where approximately 6 000 street vendors ply their trade, to an average of 460 000 daily commuters an authentic experience. Visit the fascinating Phansi Museum – home to the largest publicly accessible collection of Southern African artifacts and traditions, including beadworks, headrests, Zulu clay pots and various other treasures. (Closed on weekends and entrance fee for own account).
From culture to nature, guests visit the peaceful Durban Botanic Gardens founded in 1849, a treasure trove of massive trees from Asia, Africa and America, and a magnificent orchid house. Guests then conclude with a visit to an icon of Kwazulu Natal, the Moses Mabhida Stadium where you will have the option of experiencing the cable car ride (own account) to the top of the Stadium for that phenomenal view of Durban and its surroundings.
Your experience highlights:
• Durban beachfront
• Point Waterfront
• Durban City Hall
• Markets at Warwick Triangle
• Phansi Museum (own account)
• Durban Botanic Gardens
• Moses Mabhida Stadium
• Cable car ride (own account)
✓ Garden Court Marine Parade: Maximum 2 children 0 – 17 years are accommodated complimentary when sharing with 2 full paying
✓ Southern Sun Elangeni & Maharani: Maximum 2 children 0 – 17 years are accommodated complimentary when sharing with 2 full
✓ Beverly Hills Hotel: No children permitted to share, must take own room at the adult rate.
Children 0-11years pay the applicable child rate when travelling with 2 full paying adults, 12years and above are charged the adult rate.
• All packages inclusive are operated by an independent tour operator in South Africa
• All packages inclusive are valid from 01 Dec 20 – 30 Nov 21
• Packages included are based on a minimum of 2 passengers travelling with a single sharing rate, should an enquiry be required for a single traveler, this will be on request.
• Exclusions from private transfers, which can be prebooked at a quoted rate upon the time of booking
• Inclusive of scheduled day tours at a sharing basis (private tours can be prebooked at a quoted rate upon the time of booking)
• Availability of packages included are are valid for travel within the specified season – travel must be completed within this specified season. If your required dates straddle seasons, packages may differ based on a tailor-made basis.