Discover Cape Town – 3 Days
Visit Cape Town – 3 Nights
Itinerary at a glance:
❖ Scheduled Return transfers between Cape Town International Airport and Hotel
❖ 3 Nights at your selected hotel – Bed & Breakfast
❖ Scheduled Cape Town City Tour – Half Day – Including return Table Mountain Aerial Cableway Tickets
❖ Scheduled Full Day Peninsula Tour – Including Seal Island Cruise & Return Funicular Tickets
SunSquare Cape Town City Bowl (Standard Family Room)
Southern Sun Waterfront (Standard Family Room)
Southern Sun The Cullinan (Standard Family Room)
Scheduled – Authentic Cape Town City tour – Half Day
Departs Daily between 07h35 and 08h30. Returns at ±12h30.
Sense the depth of history as you drive past Parliament Buildings, City Hall and the Slave Lodge before stopping for a short visit of the Castle of Good Hope (optional), originally built as a maritime replenishment station and now the oldest surviving colonial building in South Africa! Alternatively, we walk around the Grand Parade square which has its own historical significance.
We hear of the brief history of District Six en-route to a visit at the Company Gardens where we walk through the landscaped gardens. Learn more about the history of the Bo-Kaap and its people as we move up the cobblestoned hills to the Malay Quarter, and marvel at the ice-cream colours of the quaint Bo-Kaap homes.
Trace the moves of a professional diamond cutter as he creates every girl’s dream stone with a visit to a diamond cutting factory. After learning more about the history of diamonds and gold in South Africa, we drive past the V&A Waterfront, Cape Town Stadium, Sea Point, Clifton and Camps Bay as we make our way to Table Mountain where you have the option of either admiring the views from the lower cable station or purchasing a ticket (for own account) to reach the summit.
After delighting in this photo opportunity, return to the hotel or stay on top of the mountain and find your own way back to your hotel.
Your experience highlights:
• The Castle of Good Hope (Optional )
• Parliament Buildings, City Hall, Grand Parade and the Slave Lodge
• The Company Gardens
• Malay Quarter
• Diamond cutter visit
• Cable car to summit of Table Mountain (own account and weather permitting)
Scheduled – Peninsula Tour – Full Day
Departs at 07h45 and 08h45. Returns at approximately 18h00.
Cruise along Millionaire’s Paradise from Clifton to Camps Bay and on to Llandudno before an up-close-and-personal Seal Island cruise.
Wind along Chapman’s Peak Drive with lunch (own account) at Cape of Good Hope Section of the Table Mountain National Park before meandering back along the coast, visiting Simon’s Town and the penguin colony at Boulder’s Beach. End at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens in Summer or in Winter, Groot Constantia for a wine tasting and cellar tour.
Your experience highlights:
• Seal Island Cruise (optional and for own account)
• Chapman’s Peak Drive
• Cape Point
• Simon’s Town
• Penguin Colony at Boulder’s Beach (own account)
• Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens (Summer months)
• Groot Constantia wine tasting and cellar tour (Winter months).
✓ SunSquare Cape Town City Bowl: Maximum 2 children 0 – 17 years are accommodated complimentary when sharing with 2 full paying adults
✓ Southern Sun Waterfront: Maximum 2 children 0 – 17 years are accommodated complimentary when sharing with 2 full paying adults
✓ Southern Sun The Cullinan: Maximum 2 children 0 – 17 years are accommodated complimentary when sharing with 2 full paying adults
Children 0-11years pay the applicable child rate when travelling with 2 full paying adults, 12years and above are charged the adult rate.
*Additional per person supplement applicable for upgrade from Scheduled to Private Airport Transfers
• All packages inclusive are operated by an independent tour operator in South Africa
• All packages inclusive are valid from 01 Dec 20 – 30 Nov 21
• Packages included are based on a minimum of 2 passengers travelling with a single sharing rate, should an enquiry be required for a single traveler, this will be on request.
• Exclusions from private transfers, which can be prebooked at a quoted rate upon the time of booking
• Inclusive of scheduled day tours at a sharing basis (private tours can be prebooked at a quoted rate upon the time of booking)
• Availability of packages included are are valid for travel within the specified season – travel must be completed within this specified season. If your required dates straddle seasons, packages may differ based on a tailor-made basis.